Monday, January 01, 2007

Bit of a catchup.....

I will admit i totally forgot about this blog. It's been over a year since my last post and since then in short i have;

*Been in an episode of the Simpsons playing Bart's other dimensional twin brother.

*Been to and successfully returned from the International Space station to repair the sub cel particle enhancing chamber.

*Tried to calm tensions between the USA and Iran with a meeting between myself, Bill Gates and Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

*Managed a bar in La Paz and didn’t do much else of note.


WELL, one of these is true anyway. I hope i can be a bit better with my blogs this time. Also, if anyone reading this is a journo and needs any help or info i am happy to give my help to anyone who needs it!


ta for now,


Matt

No comments: